I have had a very serious problem most people around me never had: my interests are too widespread. In fact, they are spreaded all over the modern world itself. In other words: I do not REALLY know what I am NOT interested in….and I think one can imagine what a complication this brings into ones life.
As the man I am I have to deal with this problem, and I did. I can present you with a restricted range of my interests and I am able to hide some other topics.
Here We Go.
- Sports (tennis, skiing, table tennis, volleyball, moutainbiking, hiking, sailing, car racing)
- Music as listener
- Music as composer and player (drummer, for example)
- Drawing and painting
- People’s biographies
- Handcrafted things (like braiding and wattling, scrapbooking, and so on)
- Technological achievements
- Singing in choirs
- Coaching others in sports and any school subjects
- Doing timber work and all sorts of craftmanship including electrical installation
It’s useful to stop here because everybody reading that will call me a braggart – which I am NOT. Try to meet me and learn that I am not that phony. No – in fact I am decent and handsome. I can tell that because others will testify for me… ;-))